Back to products
- Hospital54 products
- Mattress Systems4 products
- Anesthesia Machines3 products
- Ventilators5 products
- Automated External Defibrilators (AEDS)3 products
- Air Disinfection2 products
- Early Mobilization Systems4 products
- Monitors16 products
- Medical Beds5 products
- Operating Lights3 products
- Modular OR Integration1 product
- Modular Wall System1 product
- Digital Modular Operating Room1 product
- Ceiling Supply Units1 product
- Operating Tables5 products
- Cardio11 products
- Hemostasis1 product
- Homecare0 products
- Medical Information0 products
- Technical Support0 products
A versatile, high-quality illumination in a modern, sustainable design that integrates seamlessly into any department. An ergonomic handle makes it easy to direct the lightweight, triangular-shaped light head towards a wound or surgical site for diagnosis or treatment. The unique shape supports flexible positioning, and maintains a perfectly round light field with maximal light output and excellent shadow dilution.The design uses lightweight, versatile, durable, and recyclable components as well as and low-energy Led bulbs to support your facility’s sustainability programs.The Maquet Lucea 10 light provides ideal illumination for all medical specialties and all work environments. It is particularly well suited to dermatology. The Maquet Lucea 40 light is designed for hospital induction, shock treatment, and recovery rooms.
Maquet PowerLED II provides constant, clear, shadow-free illumination for precise tissue visualization. You can deliver better patient outcomes with our best-in-class lighting technology.
By optimizing color rendering and minimizing colored cast shadows, Maquet Volista Surgical Lights improve patient safety and maximize the value of your lighting investment. With Maquet Volista, it’s simple to adjust the light to the surgeon’s specifications. From positioning to intensity, all elements of the lighting experience can be easily modified.