Air-borne transmissions of various particles occur regularly, especially in sensitive indoor environments such as hospitals where the risk of infection is a constant companion. Reducing this risk means minimizing infections and their consequences for patients and staff alike. Our technology resembles processes that occur naturally in open-air.
Aerte’s technology has always relied on the generation and emission of hydroxyl radicals and other reactive oxygen species to combat pathogens, mimicking the process that is naturally occurring outdoors which confers to the Fresh air its disinfection properties. Our expertise in air disinfection acquired through the application of high level science, comprehensive research, and confirmed results from our presence in the healthcare market, have supported the development of new generation devices.
The AD 2.0 and Klean units not only exploit the potential of hydroxyl radicals, but also include the cooperative effects of having a corona which enhances the production of bio-active species and has by itself bactericidal properties. We purify the air thanks to an active technology, we remove the particles we do not trap them in a filter.
Make your home a natural air environment with the Aerte Klean air cleaning device. Due to its small size and silent running you hardly notice its presence but feel its effects, especially when operating 24/7.
Features of the Aerte Klean
- Inactivates viruses, bacteria, fungi, allergens and odour
- Effective against e.g. Norovirus, Aspergillus, MRSA, E. coli and Flu variants (including H1N1)
- Innovative, calm & easy to use
- Continuous prevention of air-borne infection
- Effective against smoke and allergens.
- Preventive system for 24/7 use.
- Safe and ease to use.
- Effective up to 100m3
- Wall mounted
- Replaceable cartridge – 60 days
- Low level of maintenance
Hydroxyl radicals technology: The hydroxyl radicals and other reactive oxygen species released into the air from our units operate by attacking the particles at the molecular level, irrespective of particle size. Tiny sub- micron particles and complex toxic organic molecules are removed from the air. Bacteria, viruses, mold, pollen, cat or dog dander, and other allergens are attacked.
Corona discharge: The electrically charged ions generated from our units attract particles suspended in the air, forming a heavier conglomerate which cannot remain suspended in the air and settles down, thus those particules can be easily removed with a vaccum cleaner for example.
The efficiency of this process depends on the particle size, bigger particles being better targets. (See table)
- Visual in House microbiological tests.
- AERTE – Proven efficacy – ultimate technology
- Αerte klean Smoke Test
- London Bridge Hospital Sampling Results
- Made Small Animal Clinic NL Sampling Results
- Measurements of bacterial counts in the air at a specialized hospital for cardiac surgery and treatment in Norway