Operating Rooms solutions
During surgery, every action counts. Healthcare staff want to focus on the patient – not on equipment and utilities. As a highly ergonomic, efficient solution, Maquet Moduevo Ceiling Supply Units allows staff to concentrate on the patients and not on the devices.
Lifting solutions for anesthesia workstations
Maquet Moduevo’s lifting solution ensures that all anesthetic procedures are carried out in an optimal workflow environment.
- High standards for hygiene and ergonomics in the operating room: with the anesthesia machine off the floor, air circulation in the OR is improved and easy cleaning is made possible, therefore improving room turnaround.
- Motorized arm Energy to adjust the distributor’s height and the anesthesia machine at the same time. Both can be positioned at the desired and optimal working height.
- Cargolift to lift the anesthesia machine from the floor and position it at the right level
Architectural support for minimally invasive surgery
Minimally invasive surgery requires its own equipment and room lighting. With Maquet Moduevo’s exceptional loading capacity and flexibility, the requirements for MIS can be easily met.
- Up to 350 kg / 771 lbs loading capacity can carry all essential endoscopy equipment.
- Mounted monitor arm to hold the video monitor.
- Maquet Moduevo Screen Holder: provides accurate guidance and navigation throughout the intervention, increasing precision, better hand-eye coordination, while speeding up the procedure. Compatible with large format screens up to 66” and multiple screens up to 32’’.
- Ambient lighting on the sides, top, and bottom of the supply unit enables nurses and other medical staff to complete their tasks in the dark environment required for endoscopic surgery
- Endoscopy solution with high load capacity of up to 350 kg.
Maquet Moduevo workstations are simple to install, intuitive to use, and swift to configure – benefits that translate into greater productivity, efficiency and flexibility.
Intensive Care and Recovery Solutions
Maquet Moduevo Units can accommodate medical supplies for nurse stations, monitors, and ventilation machines. In comparison to fixed headwall solutions, ceiling supply units resolve recurring issues in healthcare environments. By providing space to store equipment and keeping cables off the floor, they simultaneously improve access to patients.